23 August 2009

Home again

I arrived back home in Oregon on Saturday night, after taking the long, scenic route home through the midwest to visit undergrad friends and my second family in Michigan. :)


with undergrad (Bethel) roomies, Amy & Andrea, in Chicago, IL


with a dear Bethel friend, Sylvia, in Elkhart, Indiana


my precious Erin B. in South Haven, Michigan


visiting Owen B. at college in Chicago, IL


out on the South Haven pier (Lake Michigan) with Megan B.




spending some quality time with new friends in Holland, MI



















then, a couple days with Emily in Placerville, California.





Right now I'm in "catch up" mode, sorting through 3 months of mail, seeing some of my bible study girls, lining up work schedule for the fall, and starting an online class for my National Interpreter Certification Exam (which I'm taking in October). :) It's good to be home.

I've sent in my grades in for my membership application, which means... they'll be processing it and deciding on my candidacy for membership in the next couple weeks!

1 comment:

Emily Jane said...

It was so wonderful having you! Praise God for all that He IS doing in your life... He knows all about Wycliffe. He has the perfect place for you! Never doubt that! Praying for you, dear one, and I love you beyond words!