06 June 2010

Hello, Summer

I'm here! Pulling onto the University of North Dakota campus last night and seeing a bunch of familiar faces from last year felt like Deja Vu! Fun. I'm getting settled in and awaiting my roomie's arrival! Thrilled to see some friends from last year and others who I knew from other places.

Tomorrow, the adventure begins at 8:30am with Orientation & Registration. =) Please pray for strength & complete trust/dependence in my walk with the Lord. I'm excited to be here, but bracing myself for the intensity of last year. Pray I will let go, relax, and let Him do it all in and through me, as I rest in Him. I want this to be a defining time in my relationship with Christ, of growing, trusting, and leaning into Him in the pressures of life. I want to come away with my heart further entwined with His... and my love for Him, deeper.

My prayer for the summer... Lord, bring this verse to LIFE is us and make us each to walk in it's reality DAILY, by Your undeserved grace upon grace!
"I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God's power for us who believe Him. This is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated Him in the place of honor at God's right hand in the heavenly realms. Now He is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader of anything else--not only in this world but also in the world to come. God has put all things under the authority of Christ and has made him head over all things for the benefit of the church. And the church is his body; it is made full and complete by Christ, who fills all things everywhere with Himself." (Ephesians 1:19-23, NLT)

1 comment:

monica rempel said...

Dearheart, I'm just catching up on your blog, and how thrilled these SIL posts make me! Is it true you're leaving in a few days?? How I MISS you, and am praying for this birth-of-the-adventure that you're about to experience!! Can we talk before then? -
MUCH love, monica