11 December 2011

one week...

Our central heating is fixed. Thursday was the glorious day. We celebrated with a meal out at Chili's as roommates. :-) I've happily shed all the layers of long sleeves, multiple socks, and carrying a blanket around the house.

Friday was also a celebratory day, as my classmate and I submitted a paper we co-authored for publication. It won't come out until next spring, but this was a big step... and a first time for both of us. :-)

One week left. One week from now, I'll be on an airplane heading towards home, my family, and rest. But! In the meantime, I've two term projects to finish up -- one in a group, and one on my own. Ahhhhhhh!!! The Lord is my strength... it is in Him I live, and breathe, and move. Pray I finish well.

I'll end with some fun. Because sometimes things are just that simple... ;-)

No comments: