05 July 2009

O, Canada!

On Friday, July 3rd, I left the United States of America for the first time in my life. :) And I have pictures to prove it. ;)


pilot & co-pilot
passengers
getting excited!
Canada!
Manitoba Welcome Center


The only Royal Canadian Mounted Police I found

Monica, Elizabeth, and I.
July 1st was Canada Day!

sight-seeing
St. Boniface Cemetary

St. Boniface University
St. Boniface Cathedral
On the steps
Walking at the Forks
Canadian Money!!

"The Forks" in Winnipeg
I loved this sign!
The multi-cultural market was incredible! I loved all the variety of food stands, fresh produce, and clothing from around the world!
And they even had the Old Spaghetti Factory!
Some of us tried the Taiwanese Bubble Tea.
It had big tapioca beads in it. Very interesting.
Tara was our fearless guide!
One of many Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedrals
Chinatown!!
Canadian sunset
Returning home :)

1 comment:

Louise said...

How fun! Glad to see you enjoyed some well-deserved, much-needed R&R. It will help propel you forward with renewed strength! Fight the good fight, Beth, and rest in God's ability to accomplish it!