06 June 2009

Safely Arrived!!

I'm sitting in my new "summer home in North Dakota"! ;) Thank you for all the prayers for traveling safety and smooth connections! My flights went splendidly, without any complications. I connected with my fellow student, Monica, in Fargo, and we had a wonderful drive up to Grand Forks! Check-in went well, though I'm slightly overwhelmed by all the new-ness of it all. No sign of a roomie yet, perhaps she'll arrive tomorrow. :)

After checking in, Monica and I made a quick run to Walmart for last minute necessities before we return our rental car. Then we went to dinner in the cafeteria and met some more folks. I've been un-packing and making my room a bit more home-y, but bed is calling! I'm exhausted!

More later... THANK YOU for all your faithful prayers!

With Love,
Bethany

No comments: