26 August 2011

it's just a happy kind of day...

-- I'm officially a legal "resident alien" of Kenya. =) I got my official Kenyan alien I.D. card just today... which makes me chuckle since I think it technically expired in July when my visa expired. Ha ha!! I can always renew it.
-- I got three new Kenyan shirts also which a colleague carried over for me. =)
-- I had no early morning class this morning and got to sleep in. =) Ahhhh. =)
-- Our air conditioner is fixed!!!! Praise the Lord. It was only out for 24 hours, but in this heat... that matters!! God bless maintenance guys.
-- One of my roomies is unintentionally, but successfully pulling off the tobymac look today, and every time I see her, it makes me smile. =)
-- We're going out tonight with another house of girls for mediterranean food! yay!
-- I have a Tamil film to watch tonight about adoption and Sri Lanka. =)
-- Jesus loves me. And, just for that alone, I love him too!!!

No comments: