20 May 2009

RVDCF

Our little Deaf church here in Southern Oregon has some exciting news! Pastor Ken, who is a Deaf pastor and missionary from Oklahoma, is due to arrive around June 12th! He and his family are moving here to pastor RVDCF and evangelize our local Deaf community. :) What began as a little home Deaf Bible study, the Lord has blessed and grown into a young Deaf church! AND we now have a Pastor!!!! Praise God!

My friends, Southern Oregon now has it's first Deaf Church! God answers the prayers of His people!!!

2 comments:

Emily Jane said...

Praise the Lord!!!! He always answer our prayers... just not when we expect Him to but it's all in HIS timing!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I live in Grants Pass and am taking a sign language class at RCC. I would like to find someone here who can help me with my words and signs. I cannot find any information about this church. I am going to try to make it to the bible study on Tuesday to make contact. My phone number is 326-5354 and my email is chaixjennifer@gmail.com. Thanks!