28 July 2011

STILL picking up the pieces...

This may not mean much to any of you, but for those who are in the whole correspondence or communication loop of whatever you're doing... you might sympathize.

Most know my computer crashed 4 months ago aaaaaand... my whole partner list organization files went with it. The good news is, we were able to salvage that up to last December (whew!). The bad news is, my new laptop is a Mac and my partner organizer program Donor Manager only runs on PC. The good news is, I have parallels on my Mac. The other good news is I was able to import my names/addresses into Donor Manager on my Mac parallels. The bad news is, nothing but names, addresses, and phone numbers imported.

So... my today and tomorrow will consist of fixing, correcting, importing, and updating 520+ partner records. The bad news is, this is time intensive (and is straining my already bad memory =p). The good news is... it's making me feel productive and organized. The best news is that when it's all said and done, I'll be more updated and organized than ever before!!

Which reminds me... it's time to backup my laptop... ;-)

So, if you are a *very important, appreciated, and loved* prayer supporter or partner of mine, and are wondering why you've not received a personal note or email from me in 4 months... thank you for your patience. It's coming.

No comments: